Re: Dash light sockets...I believe they're standard GM...

Re: Dash light sockets...I believe they're standard GM...

 I'm not 100% sure, but am "pretty" sure that the AMC 1/4-turn dash light
bulb sockets are a GM item. You can find those GM sockets at some of the
local auto parts stores,usually with the bulbs, or in that same area. I think
Advance Auto parts carries them, and I believe I'd seen them at Trak Auto,
too. NAPA probably carries them as well, you could take in your dash cluster
and trial fit one to be sure.

Jerry in Virginia