Re: [gremlintime] Re: Dash light sockets...I believe they're standard G

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Dash light sockets...I believe they're standard GM...

i have some ORIGNAL AMC sockets ..i even have a couple clusters ..& plenty of
other amc parts fer sale..i even just picked up a 1975 matador wagon with a 360
a/c ..lic.& driveable...if i cant resale it here shortly i will be part'n it out
to.. if anyone
is interested just e-mail back ok..i'm in oregon..

james-{onehorsetrader}