Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:38:28 -0500
From: "Dave Milaeger" <amcpuke@xxxx>
Subject: rear window/locks

hey. i have a couple questions about door locks. mine are shot, and i
want to fix them. can i just go to an automotive store and get new
locks? or are there specific locks for gremlins than i need? i feel
like the rear hatch lock will be hard to obtain. also, my gremlin is
'75, but i have a rear window from another year. i need to get the
window that has only one clip in the middle, rather than the 2 on the
sides. can anyone help me out? i'll trade my window or else just buy
one i can find.

Dave
-'75 X

8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*