rear window/locks

hey. i have a couple questions about door locks. mine are shot, and i want to fix them. can i just go to an automotive store and get new locks? or are there specific locks for gremlins than i need? i feel like the rear hatch lock will be hard to obtain. also, my gremlin is a '75, but i have a rear window from another year. i need to get the window that has only one clip in the middle, rather than the 2 on the sides.
can anyone help me out? i'll trade my window or else just buy one i can find.

Dave
-'75 X