Thanks for the patience Rooster !

Brien.
new york

On 27 May 2003 at 8:54, gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 15:00:47 -0700
From: james johnson <rooster1@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: [gremlin exhaust manifolds]

good afternoon..
mr brien tourville..
you had paid me fer two heads from 6 cyc.gremlins about a 9 months
ago...are you goin to send me the money to have them shipped to you
or
do you just want me to just whatever with them..{otherwise do you
still want them or not}....thanks james-

{onehorsetrader}..

PS- reply back asap please ok..with and answer ok..

Brien Tourville wrote:

What's the Deal >?