Re: [gremlintime] What's the deal

message recieved..
mr brien..
you need to mail be a $125.00 money-order asap so i can ship these to you asap
please ok..they've been just sit'n here ok..we dont have forwardair ship'n in our
area ok..please send the money-order asap ok..or you can use bidpay.com and put
it on a credit card ok..i gota get these out of here please there in the little
shed and in my way now ok..please.. james-

REPLY BACK ASAP OK..