GM distributor HEI conversion PHOTOS at Gremlintime Group Photo Album

GM distributor HEI conversion PHOTOS at Gremlintime Group Photo Album

 I have created and added 4 photos with captions and comments on
the GM HEI distributor, and 3 various AMC distributors. If you have
any questions about them , feel free to ask. The album is called GM
HEI Distributor. This is my FIRST conversion, although done with the
help of an engineer friend of mine who did this for his 199 CI engine
in his '65 Rambler convertible. He said it made a huge difference in
the running characteristics of his old Rambler engine ( in a GOOD
way, LOL!). Thanks for the help, John Young! Anyway, hope this helps
anyone looking to change over, and can see the actual differences in
the parts. I know I had questions when I wanted to do it. AMC ya,

Jerry Casper