Repro Gremlin man emblems...saw some at Kenosha last year, who sells the

Repro Gremlin man emblems...saw some at Kenosha last year, who sells them?

 I thought I remembered seeing a repro Gremlin man emblem at the big
Kenosha show last year, not sure who had it, but it wasn't Kennedy. It was over
across the field way away from him. Anyone know who had it / them , and if they're
still available? Got a guy in Maryland looking for a few for his '71 Gremlin.
I think I remember 20 or 25 GW's as the price. Thanks for any help,

Jerry in Virginia