Gremmobilia

I just bought a gremlin man lapel pin and three
gremlin man stickers from Mclellanautomotive.com. I
just got them about two days ago in the mail. I'm so
impressed with them. I had no idea that collecting the
other gremlin stuff besides the car itself could be so
much fun! I guess the pin and stickers were promtions
given away when the Gremlin debut in 1970. I paid
$36.00 dollars for everything. I was reluctant, but
decided I to for it. Now I'm trying to figure out how
to display them without the stickers getting light
damage. They are flouresent red and green, And I know
for certain that red fades quickly. At anyrate, I'm
now looking for Gremlin Hotwheels, and models, and
what ever else I can find. :)
Happy Gremlining! Kevin