Re: [gremlintime] Gremmobilia

Hi All,
Thought you all might be interested to know I just got email from a guy in NORWAY wanting the gremlin..and wanting to know about shipping it over there...So I wrote back asking about gremlins over there.. he said there was a about 40 in the whole country and a lot of them were used for drag racing... But there we some on the streets... I still miss mine..
Mildred