Re: [gremlintime]

A couple of ours are '75s but unless the parts are interchangable (I know
that they changed styles somewhat over the years, I just don't know what
years some parts are the same as other years. Did that make sense or is my
blondeness showing?) I don't know where there are any '76s. We've bought
every Gremlin that we've found recently.

As for the parts on our '75s, any extra parts will be for sale eventually,
but not until we finish our Gremlins. That may take several years because
we're working on them as we get the time & money. When we have the time, we
don't have the money & vice versa.

Sorry, I couldn't be more help.

Karla °o°