Re: 76 Gremlin parts...

 I happen to have a '76 Gremlin in Virginia that I'll be selling
parting out, if you don't find what you need immediately from Rooster in Oregon. :D
I'd tried to sell it whole, with title, for $250, but no takers. Don't know
if the door panels are on it, I think there's a dash pad, no dash instrument
cluster, though. I"ll have to check. IT's packed full of stuff, being used for
storage in my garage at the moment. It WILL be awhile before I can get the
whole car out and start stripping it. It has some rust, innner rocker rust, right
quarter mud, etc. Primered car. I just sold the Grille off it a couple nights
ago. Anyway, let me know how your parts chase goes. I'll just take longer to
deliver. :)

Jerry in Virginia ( 8 Gremlins ), '71 sunroof car thru '78 GT