D-Day

This weekend is d-day for getting the motor transplanted into my
Grem. My Dad wants it outa his pole barn and out of his life. See
what happens when you use your parents. Tee Hee.
At anyrate My dad is a farmer so he wants the space for his hay.
That means I need to pull the car out of there and figure out how
to pull the motor out of the Jeep and put it in the Grem without the
use of the pole barn's handy "I" beam under roof construction.
Never fear because I do have plan "b". My brother, who is a
Rambler fanatic, has a handy device for pulling motors. It's kinda
fee standing motor crane that can be moved around. I figure if I
could borrow it and get both vehicles on a flat surface I may be
able to swap motors that way. At any rate if I can get the motor in
the car I know I can have it running in less than a day. It seems
the more I take the car appart the easier it becomes to
reassemble, each time I take it appart and reassemble it. (got
that?). Soooooo perhaps I can be annoying my neighbors with
my offensive looking mint/jade/whatever green Grem in about
two weeks. I only get to work on it a weekend at a time. :)
Double Mint Gremmie Rides again!
Later dudes, Kevin