amc gremlin

hello people..
i hav a run'n drivable 1973 amc gremlin levi's edition fer sale..6
cyc.258 3-speed on the floor..the oregon title is reg.and clear..the
interior needs to be redone..the body is
in pretty good shape..yes it needs to be painted..all windows are
intact..bumpers are
good..no rust..this overall is a good little car fer someone who would
lik another one
or a project car..this is priced to sell..$650.00 cash or best
offer..the buyer would need to pick this car up or hav it picked up..if
ur fairly close enuf..i could haul it on my car trailor fer a fee..if
you or you no of anyone thats interested in it contact me
at my e-mail address ok.. rooster1@xxxx
thanks james-

{onehorsetrader}..

PS-i'd hate to part out a good run'n amc gremlin..

ps-i am part'n out 2 other amc gremlin right now if you need any kind of
parts..