Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:33:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kevin Hauser <grinding_gremlin@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Digest Number 864

Well, I wish I could say yes. I have three children
who were with me and they had a friend over and my
Mom
and Dad(where my car is sitting on there land) were
watching two small children. I got the car out of the
shed and moved aside, but there were so many kids
around I was worried one would get hurt doing the
swap. So the car sits motorless until next weekend.
I'm borrowing an engine crane so hopfully I'll get her
going soon. As most guys with kids know, kids come
first then the cars. :)
I may get it done just in time to drive it for a month
before I have to put it away, but, at least i'll have
all next summer to work on the body and work out
the
bugs....er, mice, snakes and whatever else has
decided
to take residence in the car. When I was removing
the
motor I found a litter of kittens under the car, they
since moved on so no kittys were hurt in the moving
of
the car. Tee Hee.

I will keep ya posted.

--- gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Shortcut URL to this page:
> Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
> http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

-------------------
-- > > There is 1 message in this issue. > > Topics in
this digest: >
> 1. Re: D-Day > From: "Charlie Hofer" >
<gremlin982001@xxxx> > > >
__________________________
__ >
__________________________
__ > > Message: 1 > Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003
03:48:36 -0400 >
From: "Charlie Hofer" <gremlin982001@xxxx>
> Subject: Re: D-Day
> > Kevin, > I am just curious, did ya get the Gremmie up and >
going?? Let me know what > happened. > > Charlie >
75 Gremlin X > 77
Hornet Sportabout X > > > > From the Desk of
Gremlin 98 > >
<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus
> protection. >
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus > > > >
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site
design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com