Re: Motor Install - mice

I am planning to degrease the motor real good. leaking valve cover gaskets
make quite a mess. I actually was thinking about getting into the engine
compartment and scubbing it down real good with hot soapy water, or
degreaser if i need to. The paint inside is in good shape so I don't think I'll
need to repaint in there. If I do perhaps a little touch up.
As far as Mice, yes I will defiantly use the mouse ball as you suggested ;)
The little buggers have my head liner all chewed up. I will need to reapolster
my seats when I get her going good. Mice and age I think have pretty much
taken care of the seats. I went to sit in there and the vinyl literally crunched
and fell appart. I'm debating on vinyl or a cloth interior. That's way in the
future anyway, but, I can see the car already done, and I can't wait to go for a
spin!
Thanks for the advice!
Later Kevin