Gremlin

Hey u'all! I was watching the movie Home Alone the other night and there was a lime green gremlin in it..couple of different times I saw it..looked like the passenger window was down and it was raining in it... seems like it had a black passenger front fender too!! Guess someone was restoring it!!! Well anyway it was famous for awhile! It's hotter blue blazes here in Ky... Am recovering from the back surgery but still cannot walk much...at the moment I have on my American Motors t shirt with the gremlin guy on the front...save those grems!
Mildred