shifter problems

I have continuing problems with my three speed floor shifter. It
seems the plastic 'ball and socket that it pivots on wear readily and
then the shifter loosens up and hangs up. Does anyone know of a fix
for this problem? Also need the plastic inserts that hold the window
glass to the regulator on a Gremlin as mine are shot and my window
sometimes falls, sometimes jams when operating, so most times stays
up. This is real hot here in TX in the summer with no AC. Must fix
these two problems as this is my daily driver. Who would want any
other??