Parts and info needed

Greetings,
I am in need of some of the pastic inserts that hold the window glass
to the regulator for my 74 Gremmie, also if anyone has the plastic
pieces that go next to the back seat and around the rear inside.
Now for my questions:
First: what wheels fit my drums other then AMC as there are none in
the parts yards within 150 miles that I can find and I need a spare
other then the "space saver" I have( never on ground).
Second: my speedometer will not work for more then a week no matter
how I fix it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Third: does anyone know of a source for the plastic clips used to
hold the chrome trim on a 68 Javelin?