[gremlintime] Gremlin for sale and lots of extra parts

[gremlintime] Gremlin for sale and lots of extra parts

Due to circumstances out of my control I am being forced to sell my
Gremlin. The Gremlin is currently in my exwifes garage and she is getting
ready to sell my house so the Gremlin must go, my loss is your gain.
Iam  in Muscatine Iowa. That is were the car is also. If you are interested
please email me or you can give me a call at 563-262-0425.  Ask for Rj
please.
I want to sell every thing at once with out breaking every thing up that
way if someone buys it they will have most every thing they need to restore
it.
> > > I need $500 for every thing
> > > 1974 AMC GREMLIN
With these codes in the inside of the  drivers door.
Trim 406 H
BODY 049647
MODEL 7446-5
PAINT A1
Then there was one more code on the bottom of the plate it is,
E186604

(could some one if they can please email me back with what these codes mean
just because Iam cuorius)

> > > THIS IS HOW IT SITS NOW
> > > White with blue racing stripes
> > > Glove box
> > > Exellent glass and rear hatch
> > > All original interior
> > >     front seats need redone due to cracking from wear.
> > >     passenger door panel sagging
> > > Detachable face AM/FM cassett player
> > > All knobs, bottons, and widow cranks
> > > A/C
> > > Chrome hub caps
> > > Owners manual
> > > original spare tire, air cylindar, and tire cover.
> > > The driver front fender has rust through the top.
> > > On the driver side rear quarter has ruster through need a patch kit or
> new
> > > rear quarter. It is in need of brake work so it will need to be
> trailered,
> > I never fixed the brakes because I was going to do a disc brake
conversion on it, those parts are included also.

> > > PARTS FOR THE GREMLIN NOT ON THE CAR OR FOR SPARE PARTS OR REPLACEMENT
PARTS
> > > Drivers side front fender
> > > Wiper motor
> > > New V-belt Goodyear #15295 for ? came with car when      I baught it.
> > > New door bushings
> > > power steering pump
> > > altinator
> > > Juice Box TFI ignition upgrade (cap wires rotor coil)
> > > Original hub caps
> > > Stock radio bezel
> > > Chrome Vaulve cover
> > > New air filter for original housing
> > > 10 Rubber vaulve cover gasketts
> > > Set of chrome lug nuts with locks
> > > Lock cores with AMC KEY
> > > Factory Spoiler with harware
> > > 2 window cranks
> > > Pioneer 8 track player for under dash installation
> > > tear shape driver side mirror
> > > new BENDIX rear brake drums
> > > 2 out side door handles
> > > 2 inside door handles
> > > 2 door panels
> > > Set of 4 CRAGER SS wheels that need redipped
> > > Original gas cap
> > > Bucket seats from a Ford Probe
> > >
> > > I parted out a 1979 AMC CONCORD for some spare parts also they include
> > > Coolant resavour
> > > Master cylindar
> > > porportioner vaulve
> > > front springs
> > > tourque converter
> > > fly wheel
> > > hood springs
> > > door panels
> > > COMPLETE 50000 mile 258
> > >     starter
> > >     power steering
> > >     A/C
> > >     alitator
> > >     distributer
> > >     Carb
> > >     Air cleaner
> > >         Every thing just as it came out of the car
> > > Transmission
> > > Front disk brakes
> > > motor mounts
> > > steering box
> > >
> > > MISC.
> > > 1970-1974 `HAYNES` workshopmaual
> > > 1975-86 Cilton for AMC
> > > 1974 Gremlin, Hornet, and Javelin Wire diagram
> > > 70-78 parts diagrams and numbers
> > > 1974 AMC CARS dealer catalog
> > > American Motors Owners Association info and magazine
> > > New old stock 258 sticker
> > > AMC patch with place for name to be embroidered
> > > AMC RACING TEAM sticker
> > > AMC SUPERVISOR patch
> > > AMERICAN MOTORS PATCH
> > > 6 inch Gremlin sticker