Fw: 1987 AMC Jeep Eagle speedo gear wanted

Fw: 1987 AMC Jeep Eagle speedo gear wanted

Felisa below is looking for a speedo gear, if anyone can help out please feel free to contact them, be sure to also copy your reply here as it might help others looking for same or similiar item, thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes

----- Original Message ----- From: "felisa hara" <felisahara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1987 AMC Jeep Eagle

Hiya!
i am looking for a speedo gear for a 1987 AMC Jeep Eagle. It is green, about 2.5 inches long and has 31 teeth. I tried a 29 tooth one and it ate the gear. Would you by any chance have one or know where I can get one. I love my Eagle and I like to keep her in good shape.
Thank you!
Felisa Hara
felisahara@xxxxxxxxxxx
970-264-3354