Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] 62 rambler classic

i have a 62 rambler classic custom 2 door. it is in stock condition now
with rebuilt 196 and 3 spd manual. has the coil rear suspensin. my
panhard bar is not paralell with the axle like it should be so it throws
the rear end from side to side when over 40 mph. i am looking at getting
a triangulated 4 link. i am wanting to go with a coil over shock
package front and rear. does anyone know if the stock shock locations are
strong enough on these bodied cars to suport a coil over set up? also, if
any one has read the newest car craft, they built their 67 american
exactly as i want my 62 classic. can anyone tell me if there is alot of
difference in the fraim width from the 67 american and a 62 classic? i
want either a 304 or a 360 in it and a 4 spd manual. any help would be
great. i want to dive into it when i get back from iraq in a few months.
thank you for any  help.