[AMC-List] Rock Auto has --> factory parts catalog reprints!?

[AMC-List] Rock Auto has --> factory parts catalog reprints!?

Yowza -- I had no idea -- poking around, finally getting the right rear
brake wheel cyls, there's a section on www.rockauto.com for
73/gremlin/232/ for literature. BISHKO #3949, 1800+ pages, description
sure sounds like the actual factory parts catalog. $84; it's a lot of
paper and likely not a best-seller.

I did not check other years.