[AMC-List] Cookie Cutter Cars

The weather, arthritis and breathing problems have made me immobile
today. Just what the wife was looking for, I couldn't go to my friends
shop and hide from her :-( Her "Honey Do" project was for me to go
through the mountainous piles of Hot Rod Magazine, Car Craft Magazine,
Rod & Custom, Popular Hot Rodding and Scale Auto. Even though I already
new this as I went through each magazine over a 3 1/2 hour period 99% of
the magazines had mostly Camero's on the cover and a few with Mustang's
and a rare one with a Mopar. These magazines went from 1992-2006. A few
had some nice Mopar's and an AMC cars inside now and then but the but
the majority was Camero's with the odd Nova or Chevelle. Now some one is
making an all new crate Camero body. :-( I realize that AMC has always
been in a minority but the overwhelming amount of cookie cutter Camero's
makes me glad I drive AMC's. I would rather be one of the few AMC
drivers than one of the many stepford Camero drivers. AMC content I am
done sorting magazines and am going to put a few hours sanding on my
grill resto job.
"Doc"