[AMC-List] Ambo convert, RHD

A guy named Marc just Emailed me from overseas
(Germany, I think) and was asking about the
desirability of a right hand drive 1967 Ambassador
convert. Any drop top Ambo waould be desirable, the
RHD could be little more sought after just for the wow
factor. He can be reached at plastus@xxxxxxxx and his
name is Marc.
He sent two pics and it looks alright, a little time
worn but better than most. What is the cost on
shipping that beast over here? I would think that
would be the biggest obstacle......Russ