[AMC-List] hi guy's and doll's..fine tune a 390 with a holley 950t.b. fu

[AMC-List] hi guy's and doll's..fine tune a 390 with a holley 950t.b. fuel injrction system!!

hi my fellow americans...lol..anyboby outhere know of someone reputable to fine tune this holley 950 fuel injection system?? i'm located in north central fla. willing to travel from central fla to south ga. to find a decent/honest mechanic/shoppe that can handle it...little over my head !! thanx......Ed