[AMC-List] acceptance for AMC's at Mopar shows

[AMC-List] acceptance for AMC's at Mopar shows

I am a true blue mopar lover and have been for 25 years. When AMC first came to the shows, I also scorned the cars. Instead of staying on the sidelines though, I decided to look at the AMC a little closer. What I found was a delightful little car that was well built and frankly ahead of its time in styling. I am now hooked on the cars. I can tell you that attitudes have changed in the Mopar camp and alot are now embracing the car as one of their own. I will take mine to Mopar shows with pride. You may get a few that dont like it but the overwhelming majority will rush to look at your cars and leave the overdone Mopars alone. ...I hope you go with your car.....eddie walker