Re: [AMC-List] Old Myths

Hey Andy 100$ for junk and 400$ for NOS is insane on both ends of the
spectrum. If it works for you Javelin guy's it's fine with me, I was
just curious. I am a 74 Hornet guy, and  have 2 of them. Bought one new
in 74 and still drive it and the other one 2 1/2 years ago. I probably
would have to look really close to see if it is not the factory one.
Like I said I was just curious. Yes iI have an extra and am not parting
with it. :-)~~
 "Doc"