[AMC-List] Anyone in NY have a 401 block for sale

[AMC-List] Anyone in NY have a 401 block for sale

Anyone around New Hartford NY have a bare 401 block
for sale that could help a Joe Booth out?  His
machinist sonic tested his block before they started
any machining and found out cylinders 1-4 are already
too thin at .030 over.  He has been trying to find a
block but has had no luck.  A few guys have given him
the run around so he is getting frustrated.  I know we
have quite a few AMC guys in the NY area.

Here is his contact info:

Dear Nick
If you happen to know of anyone that would like to
sell a 401 block please let me know.  I'm located in
New Hartford NY which is central NY, between Syracuse
and Utica.  My phone number is 315 269-3361
I'd appreciate anything you could do.
Sincerely
Joe Booth

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends
262-308-1302