Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:49:39 -0500
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] Fw: A/C bracket on Edelbrock intake question
To: "AMC List" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jshrewsberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jef has a dilemma on no provision on a Edelbrock intake for a original AC bracket on his 71 Javelin. Anyone have any suggestions please feel free to comment and be sure to also copy your reply to Jeff as he will appreciate it, thanks in advance to all who may reply.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx