[AMC-List] 69 AMX for trade

I have 1969 AMX 390 go pak car-auto loaded with options +a/c, looking to
trade for a real sc/rambler-solid mostly original car, will trade up or
down. I have a 15 month old and  another child on the way, so I need a back
seat to tote the crew going to car shows. Car is hunter green with charcoal
int. A true survivor-garage kept-80,000 miles. The car is not for sale,
unless I purchase another car first.

Jeff B
Tampa Bay, Fl
1969 390 AMX