[AMC-List] 304 Flywheels- 3 and 4 hole interchangeable?

[AMC-List] 304 Flywheels- 3 and 4 hole interchangeable?

OK, so this weekend I picked up a 304 with a 4 hole
balancer and a E-brock 600 for next to nothing!  I
thought about dropping this 304 into my Commando.

I had the 304 Flywheel originally in my COmmando
turned on Friday.  This 304 had a 3 hole balancer. I
would really like to use it since it was just turned.

Are the flywheels the same for the 3 and 4 hole
balanced 304's?

Thanks,

Jesse