[AMC-List] Trans Pan Leaks

I've had good luck using the cork gasket and weather strip adhesive.  Clean the pan and the transmission mounting surface with brake cleaner, use the weather strip adhesive on both sides of the gasket, assemble, and here is the important part wait 48 hours till you fill it with tranny fluid.  If you can wait longer even better.  Give that gasket plenty of time to bond to the tranny.  Make sure the pan surface is dead flat and clean.  Hope this helps.

Bill Strobel
Independent Towing
Fayetteville NC