[AMC-List] Cruise near Springfield, MO Pics

[AMC-List] Cruise near Springfield, MO Pics

Well, it was fairly small due to the fact that the
Branson Nights Midnight cruise was the same night, but
it was fun and a 68 AMX parked right next to my 79!  I
have driven the 68 and it is a BLAST... I am trying to
get the owner to go to Cordova with his recently
rebuilt 401.

Pics here at:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j2sax/album?.dir=41a4re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=

Do well,