[AMC-List] Best 258 Header for 79 AMX? 4.0 Year?

[AMC-List] Best 258 Header for 79 AMX? 4.0 Year?

Years ago I had a CLifford header and intake with a
Holley 390 on a Spirit 258.  It sounded and ran great
and I never had problem with leakage, however, it hung
pretty low and was a mega pain to get in and out.

With the advent of the 4.0 and it's factory header I
know a lot of improvements have been made, albeit for
various Jeep bodystyles.

Has any of you found a good 258/4.0 header design that
doesn't take half-pulling the engine to install?  A
bud had a 99 in his garage and it was a 2-3 split
design.  I LIKED the looks of that, but wasn't sure if
it would work on my car body.

A shorty design would work best, but I would rather
hear from someone who has had experience witha
particular brand.

Thanks,

Jesse