[AMC-List] 1967 Rambler Ambassador Yellow Jackets

[AMC-List] 1967 Rambler Ambassador Yellow Jackets

Hi,

Steve up here with the Northern Ramblers Car Club up in Canada.  One of
our Club Members has a 1967 Ambassador 880 that appears to have all of
the correct features of a limited edition 1967 Ambassador 880, named
the Yellow Jacket, 100 of which, I am told, were built for the New York
City Car Show at the Kenosha Plant.  The door tag has the correct
Hialeah Yellow paint code. Can anyone shed more light, or information,
on this special edition model and, in particular, was it coded in any
way to the VIN?  Probably not, as AMC never did this with other limited
edition models like the Mark Donahue Javelins.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve Johnston.