From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mark Price
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:22 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Fuel Injecting the big dogs

Just ask Dino over on the Strokers site how well his XJ Jeep runs! It's
a mid nineties Export model. Which means no O2 sensor or mass air flow,
It's always in "open loop". There were quite a few "open loop" cars out
there that run fine. The first TPI kits ran "open loop" too.
Closed loop is better, especially for emissions, but "open loop" system
can be tuned to work amazingly well. Call it "old school" EFI.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net