Re: [AMC-List] 232 Trans into a '64 American..

Re: [AMC-List] 232 Trans into a '64 American..

Yeah and since I have everything laid out and setup so nice now. When I swap to an actual Ford World class trans I will be changing it over to the AMC15 tailhousing!
AMC did not use anything on that tailhousing that matches any other T-5 except length. Shifter placement, Speedo setup, mount are all different.
  I wish I could find a "core" AMC T5 to pull a tailhousing from. I realy hate to tear mine apart. Near as I can tell it has never been touched and even being 24+- years old it works flawlessly! I can't seem to locate an AMC T5 tailhousing. I may post it over on the forum again, one last time.
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV