[AMC-List] Blue light special HELP

I got a delemma of very minimal concern, but I can't decide what to do about it!
I've got a nice Sony head unit in my American, blue flourescent lite display and backlighting of switches. I tried sime of the blue 194 bulbs in the factory gauges and they are so darkly tinted I can barely see the qauges, this is with the factory green shields pulled out. I'm now in the process of doing a custom install of 6 Autometer Sport comp gauges. I need to either
get different blue tinted 194 bulbs,
Buy the blue covers from Autometer for clear 194 bulbs or
use LEDs.
I know LEDS won't dim, I don't care I run dash lights at full.
if I choose Leds,
which ones?
Where do I buy them?

This may seem trivial, but it won't be easy for me to accomplish bulb changes after the final install, so I'd like to get this right!

On the stupidity side! I ended with two water temp gauges! :] DUH, got wrapped up in the whole eBay shopping experience and bought two of them! Anyone need a nice shiney new one???? 2 1/8" version!

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV