Re: [AMC-List] Blue light special HELP

Good Morning Mark,

    You might try here: http://www.ledtronics.com/ds/AUT194/.  They have
LED 194s in a variety of colors.  In the picture, the bulbs are in a
trailer light where the light only needs to go to "one side", i.e. away
from the trailer frame.  I'm not sure, but I would suspect that you need
light that is omni-directional.  This may be a good place to start in
any case.

Regards,

Russ from Pa.
1988 Eagle

P.S.: We're keeping the kids... if I can't get the seat belt issue
resolved, there's always leather helmets, goggles, and scarves... hold
on tight!