[AMC-List] Free issue of AMC magazine!

For those whgo have already responded to the first post, I'll be sending the file out right after Christmas. I can't send the printed edition out to subscribers until then, and I don't think it fair to send out the free issue until paid subscribers at least have theirs in the mail!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the offer: Drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the free first issue of American Motors Cars (AMC) in electronic format. This is a rename and slight face-lift of "AIM" (American Independent Magazine). The name change is to make the focus and subject of the magazine more obvious. AIM was chosen because I'd intendeded to bring some of the other independentd in, but no one was interested in writing for them on a regular basis, so that idea fell through.

To top the deal off, I'm offering $2 off the regular subscription price for new subscribers. That's $20 for a printed (black and white) subscription, $16 for a PDF file e-mailed (full color, 2-3MB file). The license for the PDF file is simple enough: purchasers have authorization to maintain one digital and one printed copy for their personal use only, no copies in digital or printed format are to be distributed in whole or part without written permission from the publisher.

I will be uploading a new sample issue on the website later today. It's a "teaser" of the first issue of AMC -- it has a page or two from each article, but not the whole article. That can be distributed and posted as long as it is kept completely intact. It will have a cover letter and a subscription form embedded in it. Just have to add those later today.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"