Re: [Amc-list] Engine Interchange, 58 Rambler American

Re: [Amc-list] Engine Interchange, 58 Rambler American

Now that sounds like a deal an a half...

I'd seriously consider buying one if they were still available at that price.

One more hit on my shoulder and I'll be going automatic in the American and that sure sounds like an ideal way to do it.

One of the guys over on the strokers list had some high torque converters built for AW4's.
He still had one left last I knew.
At those prices you could have put together a nice combo for a car for about $600.+-

I'm going to have that in my 300 ftlb T5 when/if it gets done.
That does not include a clutch and the shifter etc;...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx