Re: [Amc-list] amc digest- article on aol today- toyota/ buys oldsmobile

Re: [Amc-list] amc digest- article on aol today- toyota/ buys oldsmobile name rights.

Scroll waaaaaaay down to the VERY bottom of the article ... and consider ... the date that the Gremlin was introduced to market.

  Greg Taylor :)  <><

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I haven't seen it come thru Yahoo YET.

Could be someone selling hits and trying to draw in people.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.  - 1 John 5:11-12