Re: [Amc-list] “The Michigan ‘Green Thumb’ Alternative Fuel Show 2

Re: [Amc-list] “The Michigan ‘Green Thumb’ Alternative Fuel Show 2008”

If you use propane to heat your house, it will be
cheaper per gallon than the propane bought to fuel
your car. This is because fuel costs also provide the
taxes to maintain the roads and your Senators fat boat
down at St. Martin.
So if you can tap into your house line, not that I am
advocating this ya know, and fill up your car from you
house line, it will be cheaper still......Russ