[Amc-list] Wrecked my Taurus and found a possible end gine knock in my 1

[Amc-list] Wrecked my Taurus and found a possible end gine knock in my 1965 American Part 2

Hello All,

  Found out through a few list members that the knock is most likely as I anticipated, the fuel pump...but now for something a bit off topic:

  Today, I visited the remains of my wife's 2004 Taurus, and got to thinking how lucky we both were to walk away from this thing alive, much less withhout injury... (I hit the other car broadside as he turned left in front of me, he was doing @50 mph I was dooing 30-35) Which kind of gives me a whole new perspective on a whole lot of  things.  We all as auto enthusiasts, hot rodders, gear heads etc. toss around issues problems and solutions and all do this because it is what we like to do, I know that it consumes most of my free time as well as most of yours...But I've come to realize, the these aren't really problems that we have they are just issues with our hobby and we are all truly blessed to be able to do what we do...anyway, my point is  this appreciate every breathing moment...they are gifts...and not to forget who makes it all possible...

  I hope that this post has not offended anyone and apologize it it has..

  Best regards !

  Bill Serckie
  1965 American 220