Re: [Amc-list] dumping the snake

Actually Russ I was trying to INSTALL the serpentine
belt system on a 77 258 but I realized the the
complete kit off of the 83 Eagle does not include an
air pump.  Since I am in CA I will need an air pump to
pass the emissions test.   I don't know if any of the
AMC serpentine belt systems included an air pump since
they went to electronic feedback systems (I think)
before the serpentine belt was introduced.

I'll try to auction the whole system, pulleys,
alternator, A/C compressor, power steering before I
junk it all.  Someone may need some of this stuff.

Regards,
Joe Fulton