-------------
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:39:38 -0600
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

James is having some difficulties lining up his pulleys after putting in new waterpump. If anyone here has any suggestions or comments please feel free to help out and thanks in advance to all who might. Be sure to also copy your reply to James diectly.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com