---------------
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:28:52 -0600
From: bryan morrow <teamamc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a 1966 classic 4 door with 30K on the clock.
Body is rusty.

I am looking at buying  a 1964 Classic CrossCountry wagon with a rust free
body but the mice may have eaten the interior.
Very low Mile car.
Pic's at this link.
http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=90522690

The motor is seized in the wagon.

My questions are.
Will the 6 cylinder from the 66 classic bolt in place of the 6cyl in the 64

How close are the interiors and dash.
Doors glass.

--
Frank Swygert