Re: [Amc-list] 1964 verus 1966

A 232 will bolt directly into a 195.6 car with only a few changes:

* YOu need a 232 front cross member, and drill the mount pad holes 1"
forward. Easy with a hand drill.

* Radiator needs to move forward (flip brackets) and for a tall
radiator, clip sheet metal from the valance below (or get short rad).

It bolts directly onto the T96 or BW auto.

232 has to be pre-1972 of course.

Throttle shaft lines up and all. Some electrical changes but minor, I
forget.