Re: [Amc-list] semi OT: new toy from Hades

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Or, how the UPS facility ate my neat toys...

Aargh, what a pain! THe shipper certainly didnt' help things. UPS never
does that well with heavy boxes (rules, whatever; some poor SOB has to
lift the thing at some point and will drop it, push it under a shelf to
avoid working with it (happened to me) or something.

Yeah, maybe (grit yr teeth) sympathise with the seller in order to get
your stuff un-stuck would work. Easy for me to say from here...